By making the purchase you acknowledge and agree that the goods are bespoke, and made specifically for you, they are custom-made goods, and are produced only after your purchase has been made and confirmed. Prior to your purchase no stock of the purchased goods exist. Furthermore, based on the information written above, you acknowledge and agree that your rights to make changes or cancellations are within 24 hours from your purchase confirmation. Once the 24 hours has elapsed and your purchase goes into production, your rights to make changes or cancellations are forfeit. Other than where goods are faulty, you have no rights to cancel any order or return any goods purchased and all orders are final.
Returns are handled on a case by case basis. Return of your purchase is permitted ONLY when the goods delivered fall under the following criteria:
- The goods received are damaged
- There are visible defects with the print
- The item is the wrong size from the one ordered
- The item is the wrong color from the one ordered
- The item is the wrong design from the one ordered
- The item is the wrong style (e.g long sleeve shirt instead of tee shirt) from the ordered
If the goods delivered to you fall under one of the criteria noted above, please follow below steps to request return:
- You must submit a request for a return within 14 days after you receive your goods.
- After the 14 days have elapsed you acknowledge that your rights to return are considered forfeit. If goods are returned prior to submitting your request those goods are considered forfeit.
- The request can be made through our ticketing system, found here: Contact us, or by emailing us at email@example.com
- Returns can be exchanged for the original purchased goods or refunded for the original purchase price. Inquiries are typically addressed within 24 hours.
The package should be returned to our Fulfillment Address at 30 N Gould St Ste 2514 Sheridan, WY 82801